IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS. THEY CONTAIN LIMITATIONS ON THE SCOPE OF OUR OBLIGATIONS TO YOU, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS ON AND EXEMPTIONS FROM OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IN THE EVENT THAT YOU SUFFER LOSS AS A RESULT OF USING OUR SERVICES.
(a) “sender” refers to the person who initiates the carrying out of a money transfer “beneficiary” refers to the
(b) person identified as the beneficiary of a money transfer using GIROS SEGUROS-GS forex money transmission
(c) service; “bank card” any debit or credit card issued by Visa, Solo, MasterCard or Maestro
(d) “card issuer”refers to the issuer and owner of a bank card;
(e) ‘prohibited purpose”refers to any unlawful transfer of money as stated on the Proceeds of Crime Act
(f) “transaction”refers to each money transfer that you initiate under the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex Money Transfer Service;
(g) “GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex”, “we”, “our” or “us” refers to Euramerica Financial Link Limited which is a company incorporated under the laws of England and Wales and whose registered office is at Suite 11, Claremont House, 22-24 Claremont Road, Surbiton, Surrey KT6 4QU. Euramerica Financial Link Limited is registered with the FCA (Financial Services Authority) under the Payment Service Regulation 2009 –PSD/502587 for the provision of payment services
(h) “GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex Money Transfer Service” or “GS MTS”refers to any or all of the services which are made available by us by means of the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforexOnline Site;
(i) “GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex Web Site”or”site”refers to the Web site operated by us to provide online money transmission services and related information facilities; and
(j) 1. “you”or “your”refers to any person who uses the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforexOnline Site or the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex, whether as a sender or as a beneficiary. REGISTRATION You will be required to register with us in order to use the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex Money Transfer Service. Registration is subject to these Terms and ConditionsYou acknowledge and agree that:
(a) when you register with us, you will provide us with true, accurate, current and complete information;
(b) you will maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete;
(c) you will not use the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex MTS for or in connection with any prohibited purpose;
(d) you will not initiate a money transfer or other transaction under the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex MTS in breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other restriction or requirement of use described on the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex Web Site; and
(e) you are responsible for the security of your password and e-mail account log-in when using GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex Web Site.
2. PASSWORD AND SECURITY You will choose a password and account e-mail login upon registering with us. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and account e-mail login, and are fully responsible to us for all activities that occur under your password or account e-mail login. You agree to immediately notify us by calling us at 02083998442 of any unauthorized use of your password or account e-mail login or any other breach of security. Once you have told us that there has been an unauthorized use of your password or account e-mail login, we will take immediate steps to try to prevent these from being used. Subject to our taking such steps, we are not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with your obligation under this clause . You may have a right against your card issuer to have sums refunded to you if fraudulent use is made of your bank card
3. CONDITIONS FOR USING GIROS SEGUROS-GSFOREX MTS We reserve the right to verify any of the information you provide We have no obligation to you to initiate or perform a money transfer or other transaction if:
(a) we are unable to obtain satisfactory evidence of your identity;
(b) we have reason to believe that the transaction message is incorrect, unauthorized or forged;
(c) you provide us with incorrect or incomplete information or if your transaction message is not given to us sufficiently in advance to allow for timely provision of the requested transaction; or
(d) your card issuer does not authorize your use of your bank card for payment of the transaction and our related charges, or if your funds deposited in our bank account have not cleared.
(e) and we do not accept any liability for damages resulting from non-payment or delay in payment of a money transfer to a beneficiary or failure to perform a transaction under the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex MTS by reason of any of these matters.
4. We may refuse to provide the GS MTS (in whole or in part) to you if to do so may breach any applicable law, order of a court or requirement of any regulatory or governmental authority, body or agency having jurisdiction over us, or if we otherwise consider such action necessary to protect our interests. However, if we refuse to provide the service (in whole or in part) for any of these reasons, we will wherever practicable notify you that we have done so and, unless we are prevented from doing so for some legal reason, we will explain why we have done so.
5. We may suspend the operation of the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex Site in whole or in part if, in our absolute discretion, we consider it appropriate to do so by reason of any circumstances beyond our control. We undertake that if the services provided by the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex Site are interrupted (whether by us, any third party service provider or otherwise) for any reason we will take reasonable care to minimize the duration of any interruption.
6. We will generally communicate with you through the Internet and by e-mail. This does not affect your right to communicate with us by any other means.
7. You agree to pay our charges for each money transfer or other transaction which you initiate or request under the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex MTS.
8. You must pay for the principal amount of a money transfer and our charges by using a bank card, our Natwest Bank Account or Post Office Services . Each time you use the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex MTS, you agree that we are authorised to charge your card issuer for the principal amount of any money transfer and our charges relating to the relevant transaction before we perform the money transfer or other transaction. The amount that we will charge to your card issuer will be notified to you prior your final authorisation of the transaction.
You acknowledge and agree that information about you, and the services we provide to you, may be provided by us from time to time to regulatory or governmental authorities, bodies or agencies where:
(a) we are required by law to do so; or
(b) if we determine that such disclosure may help to combat fraud, money laundering offences or other criminal activity.
10. All currency converted under the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex MTS is converted at our rate of exchange at the time you initiate the money transfer. The commission charge will be calculated on top depending on the country destination. Therefore the beneficiary will receive the foreign currency amount notified to you at the time the transfer is initiated. Some countries may charge a tax to the beneficiary at the time of the transfer being paid out. GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex MTS have no control over the tax regime of those countries and cannot be held responsible for the way they are applied to money transfers.
We use an exchange rate which is comparable to rates used by banks and other retail currency exchange facilities which offer exchange of comparable amounts of currency to the general public.
12. CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
“Under laws relating to online contracts, you have a right to cancel your agreement with us at any time after you indicate your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. This right of cancellation continues until the expiry of fourteen days beginning on the day after your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. You may cancel your agreement with us by:”
(a) telephoning us on 02083998442
(b) e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
(c) writing to us at GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex at Claremont House, 22-24 Claremont Road, Surbiton, Surrey, KT6 4QU
12.2 If you exercise your right to cancel under clause 12.1 we will charge you a cancellation fee equivalent to the commission you have paid plus any debit or credit card charges.
12.3 In case of amendments of the original order (i.e. change of beneficiary) some correspondents may request to void the original order and a new order be placed with the changed details. In this case the exchange rate which applies will be that of the day when the new order is processed which may result in a financial loss for the sender or the beneficiary.
13.1 We will refund to you any benefit which we receive as a result of any breach of our agreement with you or other wrongdoing (this means that, for example, where a money transfer has failed) in such circumstances we will refund to you the principal sum and the service charge.
13.2 GIROS SEGUROS shall not be liable for damages in excess of the principal transfer amount and fees paid by you. GIROS SEGUROS accepts no liability for service delays or any failure to perform the transaction in accordance with your instructions due to local regulations or circumstances outside its control. GIROS SEGUROS is only providing you with a money transfer service and does not accept responsibility for goods or services which may be paid for by money transfer. You are strongly advised against sending money to any person that you do not know. IN NO EVENT SHALL GIROS SEGUROS BE LIABLE FOR ANY, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
14. TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
Either you or we may terminate the agreement between us upon giving not less than 1 day’s notice. You may send us a notice of termination by any of the means described in clause 12 above.
15. You shall notify us immediately if any of the following events occurs:
(a) you become, or are likely to become, insolvent or are declared bankrupt;
(b) any other event which affects or might affect your ability to perform your agreement with us.
16. We may terminate our agreement with you and/or suspend the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex MTS (in whole or in part) in relation to you with immediate effect and without prior notice to you if:
(a) any event set out in clause 15 occurs;
(b) you are in breach of any provision of these Terms and Conditions;
(c) it appears to us that you have become or are likely to become mentally incapable of managing your property and affairs, or any other event occurs which affects your legal capacity or ability to contract with us on our Terms and Conditions; and
(d) your use of the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex Site is disruptive to our other customers. We shall endeavor to give you prior notice of any such termination or suspension and, if it is not practicable to give such prior notice, endeavor to give notice to you of such termination or suspension as soon as possible thereafter.
17. We may terminate our agreement with you and/or suspend the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex on the basis of information supplied to us (whether orally or in writing) that we in good faith believe to be true.
18. The termination of our agreement with you and/or the suspension of the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex MTS shall not affect any rights or obligations arising prior to or arising during or after the date of termination or suspension or which arise in consequence of it, and all such rights and obligations shall continue to be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
19. Neither you nor we shall be liable to the other for any liabilities suffered or incurred by the other arising out of the taking of any action which you or we are authorised to take or which is otherwise provided for under these Terms and Conditions or by any restriction or requirement for use of the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex MTS described on the terms & Conditions, including without limitation the exercise of any powers of termination and/or suspension under clause 14.
20. DATA PROTECTION. The information provided by you to us, is used by GIROS SEGUROS GS FOREX to provide you with the MTS and to manage its ongoing relationship with you. Consistent with this purpose GIROS SEGUROS-GSFOREX may transfer and store your personal information outside of the European Economic Area. GIROS SEGUROS-GSFOREX may share this information with its Correspondents but will not share it with any third parties except as required by law or as authorized by you. You have a right to request a copy of personal information that GIROS SEGUROS-GSFOREX holds about you and to require GIROS SEGUROS-GSFOREX to correct any inaccuracies in that information.
21. Our agreement with you is governed by English law. We both agree that any dispute, claim or other matter relating to the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex Site or the GIROS SEGUROS-GSforex MTS will be dealt with by the English courts only.